Fees at Hornchurch Daycare
Parklanes Wykeham Childcare Ltd. is a private childcare provider and therefore relies heavily on the prompt payment of fees in order to function. Fees are due every term in advance. The administrator will, in writing, advise parents/carers of the amount of fees due. Fees should be paid at least within 14 days of receipt of invoice. If a parent/carer is unable to pay fees within the time period, then they must advise the administrator and provide a genuine reason why they are unable to pay. In exceptional circumstances pre-school may agree to fees being paid by a payment plan. Payment includes any allocated sessions from which your child may be absent. Unfortunately, days in lieu cannot be given.
Fee’s for the Pre-School are £6.50 per hour per session. (3,6 or 10 Hour sessions available).
Please note: If your child attends the 6 or 10-hour session, you should provide your child with a packed lunch box that has their name on.
All Fees must be paid by the end of the first week of each term, late payment of fees could incur a 10% CHARGE.
Although for most three-year olds (normally the term after their 3rd birthday), are eligible for Local Education Authority Funding.
Funded children are entitled to 5hrs total funding per day, although for children who attend 4 OR 5 sessions a week, they are only entitled for funding of 15 hours per week maximum.
Additional hours: Children who exceed the 15hrs per week EEE Funding are charged at a rate of £6.50 per hr x by the number of hours per session x by number of weeks per term.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: -
We accept these payment methods:
- BACS payment to Account: 42199809 Sort Code: 09-06-66 Please include your child’s full name.
• We accept Childcare vouchers from many providers including: Accor Services, Busy Bees/Computer Share, Sodexho Pass, Care4, Kiddivouchers, Edenred.
- We do not accept cash or cheques.
Please check your fees invoice regularly, concerning days that your child will be attending and the sessions
Fees continue to be payable if a child is absent without notice. In cases of prolonged absence due to illness after three weeks the fees will be halved. (Medical records will need to be produced).
If you wish to take your child out of the setting due to holidays the fees will still have to be paid.
If the setting needs to be closed due to circumstances beyond our control i.e.: snow, flood, polling days, Teacher inset days or Bank holidays, fees will not be refunded.
LATE PAYMENT OF FEES: -
If fees remain outstanding for more than 1/2 term then PWC Ltd. reserve the right to undertake any of the following actions as appropriate:
• Charge interest on the amount outstanding at a rate of 10% of the balance.
• Exclude the child from pre-school.
• Pursue the matter in the small claims court.
• Ongoing late payment of fees could mean your child losing their place at the setting. If you have a problem with the fees, please speak to a member of management.
Fees are reviewed annually.