•To provide a stimulating environment for the children, this encourages their all-round development through the provision of appropriate learning opportunities.
• To work within a framework which ensure equality of opportunity for all children and families.
• To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
• To achieve the desirable outcomes of the Foundation Stage curriculum applicable to early years.
• To make our Settings accessible to children and families from all areas of the local community.
• To identify and assess special educational needs, and to make appropriate provision.
What we can offer your child:-
• A specially tailored curriculum leading to approved learning outcomes.
• Individual care and attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children.
• Fun and friendship with children and other adults.
• The support of a personal key-person.
• Opportunities for you the parent/carer and your family to be directly involved, in the activities of the group and in your own child's progress.
We currently have five Day-care Settings in two locations within Havering, Hornchurch & Collier Row.
Please go to the Pre-School page for more information on each Day-care Setting:
Butterfly Setting - Ladybird Setting - Caterpillar Setting - Grasshopper Setting - Honeybee Setting.
Our Pre-school offers education and care for children below school age and from the age of Two years to Five years old.
Policies - Copies of the Settings policies are available on request, kept within our Company Operations Manual.
Our policies help us to make sure that the service provided by our Settings are of high quality and that being a member of our Settings is an enjoyable and beneficial experience for each child and her/his parents. Management and Staff annually review the policies. This review helps us to make sure that the policies are enabling the setting to provide a quality service for its members and the local community.