After School Clubs: Seahorse, Jellyfish, Starfish & Lionfish Settings
for 3 to 11-year olds.
Opening Times: 3.00pm – 6.00pm Hornchurch, Parkhill School(Ilford), St. Augustines School(Ilford) & Scargill (To be confirmed)
3Hrs Monday to Friday (Excluding Bank Holidays), 39 weeks a year (Term time)
Setting Contact Tel: Hornchurch (Seahorse Setting): 01708 706959 / 07876 263165
Parkhill (Jellyfish): 07519 124524
St. Augustine’s (Starfish): 07519 124532
Scargill (Lionfish) 07868 590460
PWC Ltd provide four After School Clubs within the boroughs of Havering & Redbridge. Our After schools Clubs are suited for parents/ carers who work long day shifts and are unable to collect their children at the end of the school day.
The session begins at 3.00pm and ends at 6.00pm, children are eased into the session by providing them with a nutritious snack and a calm relaxing feeling at the end of their school day. We understand that every child has a different temperament, so we like to make this time to be as flexible as possible to meet their individual needs.
We provide a number of snacks to cover your child’s dietary requirements which may include: toast (with or without jams), sandwiches or wraps (with ham, chicken or cheese), meatballs, pasta, beans or soup, milk or water.
Our Settings include areas for your children to both play and learn (both inside and outside), with a variety of toys and modern equipment where they are encouraged to use the various activities and rotate around.
What we can offer your child:
• A specially tailored timetable to suit all ages.
• Individual care and attention, made possible by a very high ratio of adults to children 1:8
• Fun and friendship with children and other adults.
• The support of a personal, trained adult.
• A safe environment for your children’s needs.
Information regarding Fees can be accessed by clicking the relevent Setting:
The latest After School Club Newsletters can be found - HERE.
After School Club Care Rules:
In order to make sure that your children feel safe whilst they are in our care, we have some rules that your children will need to know -
• Respect the staff & the other children.
• Treat others how you like to be treated.
• No kicking, punching, biting or swearing. If this occurs then the Parent/Carer will be informed and this will be followed by a suspension.
• Respect everything within your room.